EasyInventory is a small, portable software application that allows home owners, landlords, etc. to easily track and value their home contents for home insurance and control purposes. It encourages users to not under insure their home(s). By taking some time out to create an inventory of all your contents and keeping it up to date, you can avoid under-insurance. And it could take the headache out of tracking everything and making a claim should the worst happen. EasyInventory allows you to easily value your home contents for insurance purposes. An innovative approach to data entry allows you to get up and running with a full valuation in one sitting. You get to choose how much information you wish to store about your belongings and data entry is mostly by pointing and clicking. You can even head off future family squabbles by designating an heir for each item. Best of all, the unique graphical interface really brings your inventory data to life.
» version 1.3 - posted on 2010-01-28
Data entry: The process for adding new items has been improved, making it even quicker and easier to build the inventory. The list of items stored has been extended. Added security: The EasyInventory application file has been digitally signed, so users can confirm that it comes from Boydevlin Ltd.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Enduser License Agreement
Version 1.00 - 01 January 2010
Boydevlin Ltd (the Developer) grants you (the Customer) a non-transferable, license to install and use the full (i.e. non-trial) version of EasyInventory (the Software) in the manner provided herein. Note that by installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you express your consent to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all terms of this agreement you are not permitted to install, copy or otherwise use the Software and must remove all copies of Software from your systems.
1. The Software is licensed, not sold. The Software is protected by copyright law, international copyright treaty provisions and other intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. The Customer must not allow copies of the Software or any part of it to be made available to or distributed by anyone else.
3. This Developer grants to you as an individual, a personal, nonexclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the Software. You may install a copy of the Software on a computer and freely move the Software from one computer to another, provided that you are the ONLY individual using the Software and ONLY for private use.
4. The Software may not be rented, leased, nor in any other manner commercially exploited without the Developer's prior written permission.
5. This software is provided as-is, without warranty of ANY KIND, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. The author shall NOT be held liable for ANY damage to you, your computer, or to anyone or anything else, that may result from its use, or misuse. Basically, you use it at YOUR OWN RISK.
6. All assemblies/executables accessed and/or modified through the Software are the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright law. This license gives the Customer no rights to such content, and the Developer disclaims any liability for misuse of assemblies/executables.
7. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with the Developer. The Customer agrees not to modify the Software or attempt to decipher, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Software. Reproduction and/or redistribution of any portion of the Software is prohibited without the Developer's prior written permission.
8. The Developer or its suppliers shall not be liable for direct, incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages of any sort whatsoever. This includes loss of business profits, revenues, information, or business interruption resulting from the Customer's use of the Software or inability to use the Software, even if the Developer has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
9. This Software is not fault-tolerant. It is not designed, manufactured or intended for use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance. The Developer and its suppliers specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for high-risk activities.
10. The Developer reserves the right to discontinue distribution and/or support of its products at any time without notice. The Developer reserves the right to change the prices of its products and services at any time without notice.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and the Developer relating to its subject matter. This Agreement may not be modified other than in writing executed by Boydevlin Ltd.